21. WHEN DID YOUR PARENTS LAST EMBARRASS YOU?
They embarrass me all the time.
22. DO YOU RUN LATE FOR THINGS?
Yes. I try to be on time, but it just doesn’t happen.
23. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
While I was watching Titanic.
24. YOUR FAV HANSON SONG?
25. IF YOU WERE A GIRL FOR A DAY, WHAT WOULD YOU WEAR?
I’d go for suspenders and long, elegant dress.
26. WHERE WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO LIVE?
Cape Town in South Africa.
27. WHAT MAKES YOU CRINGE?
Nails going down the blackboard.
28. A JOB YOU WOULD NEVER DO?
Any office job.
29. WOULD YOU EVER CHANGE YOUR NAME?
I like Reginald, Actually.
30. DESCRIBE WHAT YOUR IDEAL WEDDING DAY WOULD BE LIKE.
I either want a really big do in a country church in England or a quiet beach wedding.
31. IF GERI HALLIWELL WANTED TO DO A DUET WITH YOU…
I’d say, “Sorry Geri, Love, but I’m not interested”.
32. WOULD YOU EVER CHANGE NATIONALITIES?
33. WHAT IF 5IVE BROKE UP?
I’d chill out for a few months and then continue with my career.
34. WHAT’S YOUR PHONE BILL LIKE WHEN YOUR’RE ON TOUR?
35. HOW CAN PEOPLE TELL WHEN YOU’RE ANGRY?
I crease my eyebrows and scrunch my face.
36. DO YOU SPIT?
37. CAN YOU WALTZ?
No. I reckon I’d be able to blag it.
38. DESCRIBE YOUR SELF IN FIVE WORDS.
Sensitive, emotional, thoughtful, Impatient and imaginative.
39. DO YOU THINK YOUR NEIGHBORS LIKE YOU?
They do. The old ones didn’t…We got thrown out of the house.
40. WHATS THE BEST AUSSIE EXPRESSION YOU’VE HEARD?
“Oh you’re such a dag."
Back to Interview Page